We are pleased to announce we are now taking appointments! Our staff is excited to begin working with our wonderful patients again! Please know that this will be a slow, phased reopening as there are several things we need to have in place to safetly provide care. As we transition to this “new normal” we want to update you on our new policies and what to expect. These policies are necessary to follow CDC and state guidelines, as well as to minimize risks to our patients as well as our staff. They include:
– All patients will go through a small health screening before entering our office. Anyone that does not pass this screening or shows any symptoms will not be able to be seen and will be referred to their physician. PLEASE reschedule your appointment if you develop fever, cough or flu-like symptoms.
– All patients will be required to wear a mask while inside our office. This can be either a clean cloth mask or a surgical/procedure mask. If you do not have a mask, we will have them available to purchase.
– We will be utilizing new technology to obtain the necessary forms and signatures we need to have on file. This will help make your visit more efficient and minimize risks. Please know that this system is very easy and our staff is more than willing to help out if you have questions.
– Please ensure that all forms, insurance cards and any other needed documents are sent to our office 24 hours prior to your appoinment. Again, this will make your visit more efficient and ensure we have everything we need to get you taken care of without delays.
– Only the patient will be allowed to enter the office, unless a parent or other guardian is necessary. Any other companions, family members, or children will not be allowed to enter the office and must remain in the vehicle.
– Upon arrival, please call or text our office at 270-598-8755 from your vehicle to check-in for your appointment. Once check-in is complete you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until we notify you we are ready for your appointment.
– If you need to order eyewear, pickup glasses, have adjustments or repairs, you must now call and make an appointment for these services as we have to limit the number of people in the office at the same time period. If you need to pick up contact lenses, please call the office upon arrival and we will deliver them to you via curbside delivery.
– We will continue to offer telehealth visits when possible. Please contact our office for further information and instructions for this.
Rest assured we are making these changes so that we are doing everything possible to take care of your needs in a safe and clean environment. We appreciate your support and patience during this unprecedented time and ask that you continue to bear with us as this is a huge learning experience for us all.
Please call or text the office at 270-598-8755 with any questions or concerns! We look forward to seeing you soon!